Download the Church Center App and select Crossview Church. You'll get instant access to many great features: Worship services, sermon notes, announcements, our calendar, event registrations, life group questions, online giving, and so much more!
Crossview Bible Reading Plan 2022-2023
Join us as we read through the New Testament and Psalms for this ministry year in order to help develop hearts that are more satisfied with the Person and ways of God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) than the things of the world. 5 daily readings a week. There are printed copies at the Welcome Center.
When our pastoral staff makes book and Bible recommendations, we'll list them here for a period of time. Enjoy and be blessed by these tools!
BIBLESNote: You may need to search beyond our Amazon list for alternate versions of the same resources - such as leather bound options or digital/audio versions.
- Winning the War on Worry, Louie Giglio
- Blessed: Experiencing the Promise of the Book of Revelation, Nancy Guthrie
- The Case For Life, Scott Klusendorf
- Heaven on Earth, Derek Thomas
- Heaven: Biblical Answers to Common Questions, Randy Alcorn
- Is Christmas Unbelievable?, Rebecca McLaughlin
- The Reformation: How a Monk and a Mallet Changed the World, Stephan J. Nichols
- The Unquenchable Flame: Discovering the Heart of the Reformation, Michael Reeves
- Awe: Why It Matters for Everything We Think, Say, and Do, Paul David Tripp
- Replicate Disciple's Journal, Replicate Ministries
- Gentle and Lowly, Dane Ortlund
- What Does It Mean To Fear The Lord, Michael Reeves
Sermon Notes and Life Group Questions are available in the app as EVENTS.OPEN the app / click MORE / click EVENTS
- Read or listen to many versions of the Bible
- We recommend CSB, NLT, ESV, and NIV (Dan uses NIV)
- Subscribe to reading plans and devotionals
- Add bookmarks, highlights and notes
- Easily share passages and verse images to social media
It is SO important! To grow in our Christian life, we should be reflecting on God's word. One of the ways we do that is through Bible meditation. Meditating on Scripture is something the Bible itself directs us to do, and it is a practice the church has done throughout the centuries. Click the link below for tips from Pastor Dan to get you started or help you dive deeper into the Bible.