I Have A Special Need OR Prayer Request
Weekly Wellness Check-In Facebook Group
Stay emotionally, mentally and spiritually well during this time of change and uncertainty! Consider joining our private Facebook Group, "Weekly Wellness Check-in" for practical info, resources, accountability and support. Weekly content updates! The group is open to anyone.
- CLICK HERE to request access to the group
- AA - Call 715-503-0880 to connect with online resources
- NA - CLICK HERE for online meeting information / access
- Smart Recovery - CLICK HERE for meeting information / access
Mental Health Crisis? Need immediate help?
- Call 715-421-2345 - Wood County Crisis Intervention Hotline
To download the app - click HERE
- Read or listen to many versions of the Bible
- Subscribe to reading plans and devotionals
- Add bookmarks, highlights and notes
- Easily share passages and verse images to social media
We want to help you stay connected to God's Word! Join with others at Crossview who are reading along each week! Download and print out this checklist that enables you to read Romans through Revelation in just under 6 months with 5 reading days per week.
Learn and further enjoy the songs we sing at Crossview on Sundays! Anyone can VIEW our Spotify playlists to see the song titles and artists we use. Free or premium Spotify members can LISTEN. 2 playlists available - "Crossview Songs" and "This Sunday at Crossview". Click PLAYLISTS
6th, 7th, and 8th grade students! Don't miss out on our Middle school FALL RETREAT! registration is open and you can register here. Silver Birch Ranch has implemented some great precautions to keep us healthy and safe all while learning from some amazing speakers about God's wisdom! Come join us for zip lines, horse back riding, pizza, ice cream, and a whole lot of fun!
What should I bring?
Pen & Paper
Sleeping Bag and Pillow
Towel and Toiletries