When our pastoral staff makes book and Bible recommendations, we'll list them here for a period of time. Enjoy and be blessed by these tools!
Note: You may need to search beyond our Amazon list for alternate versions of the same resources - such as leather bound options or digital/audio versions.
- Heaven on Earth, Derek Thomas
- Heaven: Biblical Answers to Common Questions, Randy Alcorn
- Is Christmas Unbelievable?, Rebecca McLaughlin
- The Reformation: How a Monk and a Mallet Changed the World, Stephan J. Nichols
- The Unquenchable Flame: Discovering the Heart of the Reformation, Michael Reeves
- Awe: Why It Matters for Everything We Think, Say, and Do, Paul David Tripp
- Replicate Disciple's Journal, Replicate Ministries
- Gentle and Lowly, Dane Ortlund
- What Does It Mean To Fear The Lord, Michael Reeves
- Read or listen to many versions of the Bible
- Subscribe to reading plans and devotionals
- Add bookmarks, highlights and notes
- Easily share passages and verse images to social media
It is SO important! To grow in our Christian life, we should be reflecting on God's word. One of the ways we do that is through Bible meditation. Meditating on Scripture is something the Bible itself directs us to do, and it is a practice the church has done throughout the centuries. Click the link below for tips from Pastor Dan to get you started or help you dive deeper into the Bible.