I Have A Special Need OR Prayer Request
Weekly Wellness Check-In Facebook Group
Stay emotionally, mentally and spiritually well during this time of change and uncertainty! Consider joining our private Facebook Group, "Weekly Wellness Check-in" for practical info, resources, accountability and support. Weekly content updates! The group is open to anyone.
- CLICK HERE to request access to the group
- AA - Call 715-503-0880 to connect with online resources
- NA - CLICK HERE for online meeting information / access
- Smart Recovery - CLICK HERE for meeting information / access
Mental Health Crisis? Need immediate help?
- Call 715-421-2345 - Wood County Crisis Intervention Hotline
To download the app - click HERE
- Read or listen to many versions of the Bible
- Subscribe to reading plans and devotionals
- Add bookmarks, highlights and notes
- Easily share passages and verse images to social media
The Gospel is both simple and complex. It is like the most amazing sunrise you could ever experience. When we ponder the good news of the Gospel, we are struck with awe, wonder, gratitude and joy. The story of God, the implication of sin, the saving nature of Jesus and our adequate response is both simple and complex. Join us as we gaze at the beautiful Gospel afresh.
CLICK HERE to start the reading plan!
We want to help you stay connected to God's Word! Join with others at Crossview who are reading along each week! Download and print out this checklist that enables you to read Romans through Revelation in just under 6 months with 5 reading days per week.
Learn and further enjoy the songs we sing at Crossview on Sundays! Anyone can VIEW our Spotify playlists to see the song titles and artists we use. Free or premium Spotify members can LISTEN. 2 playlists available - "Crossview Songs" and "This Sunday at Crossview". Click PLAYLISTS