Download the Church Center App and select Crossview Church. You'll get instant access to many great features: Worship services, sermon notes, announcements, our calendar, event registrations, life group questions, online giving, and so much more!
Crossview Bible Reading Plan 2024
Join us as we read through the New Testament this year. There are printed copies at the Welcome Center or download and print your own using the link below.
Want more? Get the Truth For Life devotional book which includes the same New Testament reading recommendations each day, but also includes an Old Testament reading as well as related devotional thoughts.
When our pastoral staff makes book and Bible recommendations, we'll list them here. Enjoy and be blessed by these tools!
- Praying the Bible, by Donald Whitney
- Truth For Life, by Alistair Begg (2024 Bible Reading Plan Companion)
- Is God Anti-Gay?, by Sam Allberry
- Holy Sexuality and the Gospel, Christopher Yuan
- The Life You Long For: Learning to Live from a Heart of Rest, Christy Nockels
- Winning the War on Worry, Louie Giglio
- Blessed: Experiencing the Promise of the Book of Revelation, Nancy Guthrie
- The Case For Life, Scott Klusendorf
- Heaven on Earth, Derek Thomas
- Heaven: Biblical Answers to Common Questions, Randy Alcorn
- Is Christmas Unbelievable?, Rebecca McLaughlin
- The Reformation: How a Monk and a Mallet Changed the World, Stephan J. Nichols
- The Unquenchable Flame: Discovering the Heart of the Reformation, Michael Reeves
- Awe: Why It Matters for Everything We Think, Say, and Do, Paul David Tripp
- Replicate Disciple's Journal, Replicate Ministries
- Gentle and Lowly, Dane Ortlund
- What Does It Mean To Fear The Lord, Michael Reeves
We have created a list of suggested resources at Amazon to help you locate and purchase items you may want. Note: You may need to search beyond our Amazon list for alternate versions of the same resources - such as leather bound options or digital/audio versions.
Sermon Notes and Life Group Questions are available in the app as EVENTS.OPEN the app / click MORE / click EVENTS
- Read or listen to many versions of the Bible
- We recommend CSB, NLT, ESV, and NIV (Dan uses NIV)
- Subscribe to reading plans and devotionals
- Add bookmarks, highlights and notes
- Easily share passages and verse images to social media
It is SO important! To grow in our Christian life, we should be reflecting on God's word. One of the ways we do that is through Bible meditation. Meditating on Scripture is something the Bible itself directs us to do, and it is a practice the church has done throughout the centuries. Click the link below for tips from Pastor Dan to get you started or help you dive deeper into the Bible.